So tomorrow is my birthday and I finally finished making my 30 before 30 list. It was harder than I thought. Trying to come up with 30 things I wanted to do in the next year that were PRACTICAL and DOABLE. I mean sure there are a TON of things I would love to do but for various reasons (money, baby coming this summer) it's just not possible. But eventually I did it! The interesting thing is, without meaning to I ended up picking a LOT Of things that fit well with my new years goal.
To be more intentional...
*In memory keeping.
Not everything fell into one of these four categories but a lot did. So without further ado....
30 Before 30
1. Memorize 30 verses.
2. Read, finish, or get rid of all MY unread books.
3. Fill up my half-used journals/smashbooks.
4. Sew the Super Tote pattern by Noodlehead.
5. Do one Show.
6. Make 500 things.
7. Cook a recipe a month off of my pinterest boards.
8. Visit Bush Garden's again.
9. Submit an article to be published in a magazine.
10. Plant SOMETHING.
11. Learn How to drive stick shift.
12. Try at least 6 tutorials off of my pinterest boards.
13. Invite our neighbors over for a cook out.
14. See one of my far away friends again. (Missy, Amber, Mary, Andrew, Laura, Colleen)
15. Go away with Josh for a night.
16. Send 30 snail mail letters.
17. Go away with friends/sister for a weekend.
18. Pay off 3 debts.
19. Save $1,000.
20. Establish some of my favorite childhood traditions in my family.
21. Purge 100 things from my house.
22. Plant SOMETHING.
23. Attend a class/seminar/conference to improve my blogging.
24. So SOMETHING with all my photos.
25. Learn how to really use my camera.
26. Post a tutorial on my blog.
27. Write/Finish a list of 1,000 gifts.
28. Spend a day taking a photo every hour.
28. Take the same photo once a month for a year.
29. Take a photo a day.
30. Blog every day for a month.
I am great at making lists but not very good at sticking to them, so we shall see how it goes. I've actually already broken a lot of the goals down into smaller ones, like how many verses I need to memories each month and how many cards I need to write so that I don't get to next April and realize I'm really behind. As always with me one lists leads to another so I am already making a decent dent on number 3 as I make list after list.
What would be on your list for the next year of your life?