My sister recently started her own blog. Lists and Letters. It's absolutely beautiful. I love my sister's writing voice and frankly at time have been quite jealous of it. She has a way with words that I envy. Really you should check out her site!
All that to say that, while we are VERY different people, we share some of the same quirks. A love for writing, an pension for collecting anything office supplies, and a compulsive need to make lists to name a few. So, in honor of my sister, here is a list of a few things that are feeding my soul lately.
1. Hot cinnamon tea after the walk to the bus stop.
2. Windows open on cool mornings.
3. Empty notebooks.
4. Pretty paper.
5. A good book.
6. Chats at the bus top that remind me I am not alone.
7. Those moments in the middle of her anxiety when she leans into me, her defenses down, and simply rests in knowing that I am there to hold her.
8. Walks through a book store.
10. Tummy time naps on a hand made blanket.
12. Morning e-mails from a dear friend.
13. Walking back into church and feeling at home.