Six Little Words: Wordfull Wednesday October 07, 2009 My first time joining in on Wordfull Wednesday at Chocolate On My Cranium. The assignment is to describe our life in six words. So here is my sentence.Surprised by love, by motherhood, by happiness.What six words would describe your life? Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments margeOctober 7, 2009 at 7:02 AM6 words:"often underestimated, woman, wife, mother, friend."ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJRobertsOctober 7, 2009 at 7:41 AMLoved this one as well, everyone did so good on their 6 words! I too love bing a wife and mother.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieOctober 7, 2009 at 9:07 AMOh - I love this! Me too!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAimeeOctober 7, 2009 at 10:35 AMLove is so suprising, isnt' it? I wouldn't have it any other way.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChocolate on my CraniumOctober 7, 2009 at 11:50 AMNicely done! I love surprises like that. =) Thanks for joining us today!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShannonOctober 7, 2009 at 8:18 PMI think for me it's those surprises that keep me going sometimes! It's all better than you hoped! Very well said.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
6 words:
ReplyDelete"often underestimated, woman, wife, mother, friend."
Loved this one as well, everyone did so good on their 6 words! I too love bing a wife and mother.
ReplyDeleteOh - I love this! Me too!
ReplyDeleteLove is so suprising, isnt' it? I wouldn't have it any other way.
ReplyDeleteNicely done! I love surprises like that. =) Thanks for joining us today!
ReplyDeleteI think for me it's those surprises that keep me going sometimes! It's all better than you hoped! Very well said.
ReplyDelete